The Cardiff Internet Marketing business networking event meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00pm. Here is a list of our next, future and past event dates with links to full details, once available.
Details of the next Cardiff Internet Marketing business networking event are here.
- 16 April 2013 – Getting Your Face in Google: Improving Personal Branding by Steve Morgan of Box UK.
(In reverse chronological order.)
- 18 March 2013 – How to Make Money Online with Pictures by Steve Brown of Cardiff Internet Marketing
- 18 February 2013 – Building Your Online Brand by Denis Campbell of UK Progressive Magazine
- 21 January 2013 – How to Run Effective Online Surveys by Jonathan Fry of Event Rater
- 19 November 2012 – How to run a Google AdWords PPC online advertising campaign by Jonathan Walker, Spindogs
- 15 October 2012 – How Twitter can Change Your Life & Your Business by Andrea Morgan, @RightmoveAddict
- 17 September 2012 – Online Reputation Management by Ian McClelland of Mediateq. Event review, photos and feedback.
- 20 August 2012 – “Maximising Profits with Digital Marketing” by James Koash of Lancer Media.
- 16 July 2012 – “Facebook Fan Pages” by Rhys Jones of Fan Pages Are Us. Event review, photos and feedback.
- 18 June 2012 – “Improving your Google ranking” by Steve Brown of Small Business Elite. Event review, photos and feedback.
- 14 May 2012 – “WordPress for Business” by Dom Stocqueler of Welsh Icons. Dom talked us through the fundamentals of WordPress; what it is and why we should be using it.
- 23 April 2012 – Huw Lloyd of Forward Thinking Business consultancy in Cardiff outlined the options for free business support for startups and small businesses. We also had a really good discussion about the future strategy of this event.